Electronic claims service speeds up the claims application process. You can file an online claim for compensation on the travel insurance taken out by OAJ.

Use your banking codes to log in to the service. Only members of the trade union can file an online claim for compensation.

You can access the claims service through the web pages tailored to OAJ members.

If you are claiming compensation on behalf of a minor living in the same household, please submit your claim online.

Turva’s web pages for OAJ members on filing a claim for compensation (in Finnish)